A complete full-color cadastral map of Stary Sambor (Старий Самбір, Staryi Sambir, Staremiasto, Stare Miasto), surveyed in 1853 and lithographed in 1856. Land parcels and buildings are all clearly numbered. The city sits adjacent to the Dniester River, but without bridges in the town center area; the business and residential area radiates from a well-developed market square. Features shown on the map include two prominent churches, two Catholic cemeteries, a Jewish cemetery, and land to the east of the town center which was disputed with the adjacent community of Sozania. The "old town" (stare miasto) is located less than 20km (12mi) southwest of the "new" and much larger city of Sambor. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).