A full-color lithographed map of Stary Sącz (Alt Sandec, Tzantz Yashan), surveyed in 1847 with the suburb of Cyganowice and the German colony of Neudörfel. This is a final-state cadastral map showing building and land parcel numbers. Already six centuries old when this survey was made, the map reveals a mature town with many masonry buildings in the well-organized urban area. A Jewish community was established here soon after the survey, but the map shows churches, a hospital, and two Christian cemeteries. Map revisions in red include the right of way for a new rail line cutting through to the east of town center, and significant changes to the courses of the Poprad and Dunajec Rivers. This historic paper map is preserved by the Archiwum Narodowe w Krakowie.