A selectively-colored cadastral map of the village of Stare Miasto (of the Gmina Leżajsk), with the hamlet of Przychojec, surveyed in 1890. This excerpt includes all of the southern and central lands, and all residential areas. This later map uses Polish language throughout, acknowledging the greater autonomy of Galicia within the Empire. A working intermediate-stage map, this print uses an earlier lithograph as base for field updates, and each sheet was quartered and board-backed for folding so it could be easily carried and deployed in the field with in-situ revisions. This small village has no visible center, but the map clearly shows developing residential centers in several locations, plus a church and a few large estates. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Rzeszowie.