A complete, full-color cadastral map of the entire village of Śliwnica (Sliwnica) near Nienadowa at the border of three Galician kreise, surveyed and lithographed in 1852. All buildings and land parcels are clearly numbered. Extensive redline manuscript revisions show changes intended for a later update. The village has no marked center; the map shows the development of farmlands and orchards along several small and large waterways, plus two large granaries (one with a mill), and an inn placed strategically at the three-way administrative border. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.