A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the village of Siennów (Sinniv, Siennow), surveyed in 1851 and lithographed in 1853. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered. The village is small, and lacks a market square, but includes an estate and a very orderly layout along a waterway and road, with several reservoirs and a small Catholic cemetery. Siennów is about 5 kilometers from Kańczuga, and is part of the Kańczuga Nearby Villages Project. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.