An incomplete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the village of Siedleczka, surveyed in 1851 and lithographed in 1854. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered. Unfortunately, map sheets covering the eastern parts of the village were lost and are not available in any current archive; those sheets would have included the Jewish cemetery which Siedleczka shared with nearby Kańczuga. However, dozens of houses are shown on the sheets which have survived, so a partial virtual reconstruction of the historical village is possible. Siedleczka is about three kilometers southwest of Kańczuga, and is part of the Kańczuga Nearby Villages Project. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.