A complete, partially-colored, lithographed cadastral map of the village of Siedleczka, surveyed in 1851 and lithographed in 1854. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered. This digital map is a composite of two separate and incomplete editions from two Polish national archives; the hybrid map allows us to see the entire historical village. Now included in the eastern portion is the Jewish cemetery which Siedleczka shared with nearby Kańczuga. The map also shows a small Catholic cemetery, and how the village grew up as a series of hamlets along the Rzecka Creek. Siedleczka is about three kilometers southwest of Kańczuga, and is part of the Kańczuga Nearby Villages Project. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu and Rzeszowie.