A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Sędziszów Małopolski (Sędziszów, Sedziszow, Sendishev), from 1849. Land and building parcels are all clearly numbered. At the time of the survey, the town's market square was solidifying, flanking a main road through the center. A large church and large synagogue (both with other community buildings) were located just off of opposite corners of the square; monastery buildings and fields surround a third corner. Large Jewish and Christian cemeteries were established south of the residential and business center. The basic town structure of 1849 is still visible today. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.