A complete, full-color lithographed cadastral map of the village of Rzepiennik Strzyżewski (also called Rzepienik, now in southeastern Poland), from 1850. The map is very clear; all buildings and parcels are numbered, and many are re-numbered in an extensive redline revision made during an undated later survey for a future edition. There is no visible village center, but the map features: a very small square at its southeastern edge, a Christian cemetery nearby, and an intricate network of creeks supplying the village. The revisions give evidence to considerable growth of the village after 1850, with many more houses added and many land parcels divided into smaller sections. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.