A full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Rudnik (Rudnik nad Sanem, Ridnik, Riduk) on the river San, surveyed and lithographed in 1853. This excerpt includes the entire northern half, with the town center and all residential and business buildings; the southern half of the cadastral area (not shown) includes some tilled and grazing parcels plus extensive forest land. The well-developed town core includes a large town hall, an estate and ornamental gardens, Jewish and Catholic cemeteries, a church, canals and water control for a large mill complex. Extensive redline revisions for a future edition of the map include clearance and right of way for the future railroad southwest of the market square. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.