Partial sketched cadastral map of the town of Rożniatów (Рожня́тів, Rozhniativ, Rozhniatow, Rozniatow), from 1851. This excerpt from the full map includes two sheets comprising the full residential area of the town; the paper map is very worn, but these archive scans are clear and readable. The urban concentration adjacent to the Duba River includes a well-defined market square, a dense Jewish district with marked synagogues, a large church and monastery complex, a Catholic cemetery, and a Jewish cemetery. Parcels are numbered, and many property owners' names are written on the map. From archive photocopy (black & white) images. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).