A complete full-color cadastral map of the compact town of Radymno (Redem, רעדעם), with extensive farm lands around the town center, surveyed and lithographed in 1849. This is a final-stage map including building and land parcel numbers. On and outside of the market square and its pond, churches and other prominent buildings are shown; further out to the north, a long and narrow road leads to small Jewish and Christian cemeteries. Numerous redline revision marks indicate substantial changes to the course of the San River near Radymno at the time of a new survey sometime after 1849; comparing to satellite views today reveals even greater changes, as the river now passes two kilometers east of the center. This historic paper map is preserved by the Polish State Archive in Przemyśl.