A complete, selectively-colored cadastral map of the markt (town) of Radomyśl Wielki (Radimishil, Radimishli Gadol, Radomysl), surveyed 1849 and lithographed 1851. Despite the modern name, the historical town was quite small, and despite repeated destructive fires, today the town retains much of its original structure. The map shows a well-developed market square, a large church and two Catholic cemeteries, an unmarked Jewish section just east of town center, and a Jewish cemetery well southeast of the market, near the edge of the cadastral area. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered; redline revisions show changes from 1849 intended for a later update. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Rzeszowie.