A nearly-complete, full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Przemyśl (Peremyshl, Pshemysl, Pshemishl, Przemysl, Premslau) with surrounding suburbs and hamlets, from 1852. An alternate version of this map using a partially-colored original sheet from another archive is also available. Marked on the map are the old castle, a Z-shaped market, five large church complexes, a large synagogue and an adjacent smaller synagogue, the large old Jewish and Catholic cemeteries, a manor, and clay pits with brick factories. Some unusual features around the perimeter of the map include a powder tower, a 'Tatar Hill', and four separate disputed territorial borders with adjacent towns. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.