A full-color cadastral field sketch of the extended village of Podniestrzany (Піддністряни, Piddnistriany), surveyed in 1846. This is a preliminary sketch of the village including house numbers on buildings and land parcels. The village center was sketched separately and at twice scale, included here outside the composite cadastral area at lower right; a blank space labeled with the village name near the middle of the main map indicates where the center sketch should fit. Both the village and the Dniester River course have changed significantly since this sketch was made; the site of the historic wooden church serves as a landmark. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv.