A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Pilzno (Pilsen, Pilzne) near Tarnów, surveyed and mapped in 1849. This is a final-state cadastral map including land and building parcel numbers but no house numbers, and includes many redline revisions from an undated later survey. The town's market area in 1849 was nearly a perfect square and mostly built of durable masonry materials. The map also features two prominent churches and the first Christian cemetery. Pilzno's Jewish community did not have substantial built heritage at the time of this survey; there are no marked synagogues, and the cemetery to the south is off of the map in the direction of Słotowa. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.