Partial feldbruillon/feldskizzen of the town of Podhajce (Підгайці, Pidhaitsi), from 1846. The map sheet selections cover the entire residential/business area of Podhajce, showing house numbers as well as land owners' names written on some parcels. Shown on the map are an interesting market triangle, churches, and buildings belonging to the Jewish community. Also included are portions of the neighboring villages of Halicz (Halych), Stare Miasto (Stare Misto), Hollendry (Holendra), and Zahayce (Zahaitsi). No scale was used in these field sketches; sheets are stitched here for continuity but not geographic accuracy. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).