A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the village of Pantalowice (spelled Pantałowice on the map) southeast of Rzeszów, surveyed in 1851 and lithographed in 1853. This is a final-state cadastral map including land and building parcel numbers but no house numbers. The map shows no central square but a small church and monastery with a Christian cemetery, two manor houses and farm complexes, and very long farm parcels radiating from houses along the main road and stream. Pantalowice had only 72 Jews in 1900, but the village is about 4 kilometers southeast of Kańczuga, and is part of the Kańczuga Nearby Villages Project. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.