A selectively-colored, lithographed cadastral map of nearly the entire city of Nowy Targ (Neumarkt, Noymark), based on an updated land survey of 1896. This is a revision map including extensive redlined changes made from a new survey at an unknown date, possibly for a later edition documented in 1927. This map, which shows building and land parcel numbers, comprises 22 of 26 sheets covering all but the uninhabited northern edge of the cadastral area. By 1896, Nowy Targ was a well-developed city; the map shows two market squares surrounded by streets in a grid pattern, numerous civic and religious community buildings, suburbs across both rivers, and ongoing extension of the built environment. This historic paper map is preserved by the Archiwum Narodowe w Krakowie.