A complete lithographed cadastral map of the town of Nisko (Nisk, Niska), from 1853. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered. Although the town is modest in building stock, the cadastral area is enormous and includes the hamlets of Warchoły, Malce, Moskale, Sopot, and Podwolina. The San River dominates the town to the northeast, and extensive coniferous forests to the southwest, as today. The map also shows a market square and town hall, both masonry and wooden buildings, gardens, and an extensive canal system for irrigation and transportation. Images of an incomplete full-color map sheet set were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu; images of a partially-colored map sheet set provided by the Archiwum Państwowe w Rzeszowie were used to complete the map shown here.