A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Narol (Naril, Narol Lipsko), surveyed in 1854 and lithographed in 1856. Land and building parcels are all clearly numbered. The town is neatly arranged around a compact and orderly square, with a church just outside the west side of the square and a synagogue outside the southeast corner. Apart from these religious structures, nearly the entire building stock of the town is wooden. The residential area is concentrated; a few houses are scattered among fields around the Jewish cemetery northwest of the center, but the only other dwellings are near a mill downstream of town on the Tanew River. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.