A cadastral field sketch map of the central urban area of Nadwórna (Надвірна, Nadvirna, Nadworna, Nadvorna), with part of the adjacent farmlands, from 1847. This highly detailed center section is a composite of roughly half of the entire map; the surveyor sketched the dense center separately at high scale to record small features of buildings and roads. A Jewish neighborhood is evident by a marked synagogue, other religious buildings, and a hospital just north of the irregular market square. A creek meanders through the town center and adjacent to a central church. Most buildings and land parcels are labeled with house numbers; land owner names are written on some parcels. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).