A full-color lithographed map of the complete cadastral area of Muszyna, surveyed in 1846. This is a final-state cadastral map showing building and land parcel numbers. Prominently visible on the map are the rivers which drove the town's mills and the springs which would later be developed into spa facilities. The layout of Muszyna resembles a village but already by 1846 there was an elongated town square plus a prominent church and a small Christian cemetery. A few hundred Jews lived in Muszyna when the town was surveyed for this map; the community would grow and establish a synagogue and cemetery soon after. This historic paper map is preserved by the Archiwum Narodowe w Krakowie.