A complete, black & white cadastral map of the town of Monasterzyska (Монастириська, Monastyryska, Manasterzyska), surveyed in 1847 and lithographed in 1851. The map was printed, cut, and folded for field use, and includes extensive redline revisions to buildings and property boundaries, intended for a later edition. Both house numbers and parcel numbers are written clearly, and major properties of the Safrin and Młodecki families are named. In addition to a market square, large estate grounds, a Catholic church and cemetery, and a large vodka distillery, the map reveals that the surveyor used part of his time in the field to add some amusing doodles and a flamboyant signature to the official map details. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).