Four-color cadastral map of the center of the town of Mikołajów (Миколаїв, Mykolaiv, Mykolayiv, Nikolayev, Mikolajow), surveyed and lithographed in 1888; this Mikołajów is located here on both sides of the Sydyłówka (Sudylivka) River near Radziechów (Radekhiv) and Brody. Buildings and land parcels are clearly marked; this late imperial map shows property numbering evidence of extensive building additions and parcel splits since the original survey and numbering. Nearly all buildings in town are wooden, including the largest church, and there is no defined market square. Much of the land is marked with symbols indicating marshes and other watery soils. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).