A complete full-color cadastral map of the town of Mielec (Melitz, מעליץ), surveyed and lithographed in 1850, then re-surveyed and revised with redlines in 1887. This is a final-stage map including building and land parcel numbers. The 1850 base layer already shows the large town had a mature market square, a separate Jewish square with a labeled synagogue (and probably others), two churches, large farm and garden complexes, a brewery, and both Christian and Jewish cemeteries. The many 1887 updates include a small second Jewish cemetery and a substantial rerouting of the road to Radomyśl for a new bridge over the Wisłoka River replacing an earlier ferry. This historic paper map is preserved by the Polish State Archive in Przemyśl.