A full-color lithographed cadastral map of the entire small town and surrounding fields of Medyka (Медика in Ukrainian), surveyed in 1852. This is a final-state property map showing land and building parcel numbers; one perimeter sheet is missing in the otherwise well-preserved archive record. The Jewish community of Medyka was not large, but built a brick synagogue in the early 20th century on what had been an orchard plot. Medyka's position on the road and rail routes between Lemberg and Przemyśl would elevate its importance during and after WWI; now it faces Shehyni (Szechynie) on the border between Poland and Ukraine. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.