A complete and beautiful full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Magierów (Магерів, Maheriv, Magerov, Magriv, Magierow), surveyed and lithographed in 1854. Buildings and land parcels are each clearly numbered; redline revisions to building and parcel outlines indicate changes intended for a later edition. The map shows a well-developed market square with two churches, a synagogue in a growing Jewish center, administration buildings, a mill, and gardens supporting a monastery. Further out, one can find an elaborate Catholic cemetery in one of five hamlets linked by roads to the main town. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).