A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Lubaczów (Liubachiv, Любачів, ליבעטשויוו) near Jarosław and the current border with Ukraine, surveyed and mapped in 1854. This is a final-state cadastral map including land and building parcel numbers but no house numbers, and includes many redline revisions from an undated later survey. In 1854 the market area was backed at one end by wooden churches of two different faiths and at the other end by a large wooden synagogue. Both Jewish and Christian cemeteries are located just east of the residential center. Smaller hamlets of Bałaje, Mokrzyce, and Hurcze are shown about 3km to the north and west. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.