A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the village of Łopuszka Mała (Лопушка Мала, Lopushka Mala), from 1851. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered; redline manuscript revisions show changes from the 1851 edition intended for a later update. The village is small and has no market square, but is well-developed with a reservoir and a small estate with large land holdings. The village of more than 150 years ago is still very recognizable in aerial photos today. Łopuszka Mała is adjacent to Kańczuga, and is part of the Kańczuga Nearby Villages Project. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.