A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Leżajsk (Lizhensk, Lezaysk, Lezajsk, ליזשענסק), from 1853. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered; redline manuscript revisions show changes from the 1853 edition intended for a later update. The town has an uncommon layout, with three significant clusters of houses connected by roads through the fields. The map includes both masonry and wooden buildings, a market square, a synagogue, three churches and a monastery, a Catholic cemetery, and a large Jewish cemetery with the grave of Rebbe Elimelech. An unusual feature of this map is two paper patches northwest of the town centers, correcting errors in the original drafting of the town cadastral border. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.