An incomplete, full-color cadastral map of the village of Lachowce (now Підгір'я, Pidhiria), surveyed and printed in 1848. Heavily annotated by Austrian and later Polish administrators, the sheets of this copy were quartered and paneled for field use. Buildings and land parcels are numbered; many parcels have landowner names. The worn map shows mixed-use lands bordering Hlebówka and concentrated Ruthenian residential/farming lands at center and bordering Bohorodczany; the Greek Catholic church of St. Nicholas is located among those fields. Nearby are properties belonging to Rudolph Stadion, brother of Galician governor Franz Stadion, who freed Galician peasants from serfdom just before this map was made. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).