A complete and beautiful full-color lithographed cadastral map of the village of Kujdańce (Киданці, Kydantsi, Kujdance, Kidantsy, today in the Zbarazh raion of the Ternopil oblast), surveyed and lithographed in 1829. Buildings and land parcels are each clearly numbered; redline revisions to building and parcel outlines indicate changes measured in a new survey in 1860. Largely agricultural and with no urban center, the village nonetheless shows careful management of water resources and a small manor with orchards, a brickworks, and service buildings. Current satellite images of the village show the same property outlines have been stable nearly 200 years to the present day. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).