A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Krzeczowice, together with the hamlets of Bóbrka and Jaz, surveyed and lithographed in 1849. The town is small and has no market square, but includes a small church and cemetery, a significant estate, a clay pit and likely brickworks, and several interesting water features. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered. This copy of the map shows extensive redline revisions for a later edition of the map, indicating numerous parcel splits and considerable new building progress. Krzeczowice is about 5 kilometers east of Kańczuga, and is part of the Kańczuga Nearby Villages Project. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.