A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Kolbuszowa (Kolbasuv, Kolbushov), from 1850. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered. Although the town is small, with very few masonry buildings, the map shows a well-developed market square, a large reservoir, and an elaborate parkland with water features on a large family estate. The size of the Jewish cemetery southwest of the town center attests to the significance of the Jewish community here and in surrounding villages; the town was also a seat for the area's Catholic community, with a large All Saints church and a cemetery north of the town center. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.