An incomplete black & white lithographed cadastral map of the town of Jodłowa (Yodlova, Yodlava), from 1850. Two of 20 sheets are missing in the archive, unfortunately including a central part of the town with a church and Catholic cemetery. This map is a check print for the lithograph; no property numbers are included. The Jewish community of Jodłowa had a cemetery and a wooden synagogue in the hamlet of Wisowa southwest of the Jodłowa town center; neither is labeled on the map, but the cemetery parcel is visible. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Rzeszowie.