A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Jodłowa (Yodlova, Yodlava), surveyed and lithographed in 1850, with all parcel numbers and most building numbers, plus numerous redline revisions intended for a later edition. Although very worn and showing evidence of extensive repair work by the Polish archives, every sheet is present and the missing fragments make up a tiny portion of the cadastral area. Visible features on the map include a church and cemetery, a brewery, and an equestrian facility. The Jewish community of Jodłowa had a cemetery and a wooden synagogue in the hamlet of Wisowa south of the Jodłowa town center; neither is labeled on the map, but the cemetery parcel is visible. Images for this map were provided by the Archiwum Narodowe w Krakowie.