A complete full-color cadastral map of the town of Jawornik Polski (Yavornik, Jawornik Szklarski) southeast of Rzeszów, surveyed and lithographed in 1851. This is a final-state cadastral map including land and building parcel numbers but no house numbers. The map shows a small market square, plus a masonry church and two Christian cemeteries; the many redline revisions from an undated later survey reveal the arrival of a rail line through the town, but unrelated farm parcel changes are far more extensive. Jawornik Polski had only 62 Jews in 1900, but the village is about 12 kilometers southwest of Kańczuga, and is part of the Kańczuga Nearby Villages Project. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.