A complete, partially-colored, lithographed cadastral map of the town of Jasło (Jaslo, Yasla, Jaslau), based on a land survey of 1851 and printed two years later. By that time, the compact urban core of Jasło was already well-organized (despite five earlier major fires); the market square was anchored by a large church and all buildings ringing the square were constructed of stone or brick. Beyond the square, one sees a solid-looking hospital, several small reservoirs, and a riverside Christian cemetery. An imperial ban restricted the Jewish community during the time of the map survey; no Jewish cemetery was yet present. The Jewish presence began to grow rapidly in size and significance in the 1870s. This historic paper map is preserved by the Archiwum Państwowe w Rzeszowie.