An incomplete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Jarosław (Jaroslav, Yaroslav, Jaroslau, יאַרעסלאָוו), undated but estimated around 1852. All 11 available sheets of the original 20+ are assembled here, including major portions of the adjacent villages of Brodowicze, Misztale, and Garbarze. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered, and a few major streets are named. The map includes both brick and wooden buildings, a market square, the Great Synagogue, several large churches and Catholic cemeteries, an irrigation canal and the original course of the San River. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu as part of their ongoing Galician Cadastre project.