Cadastral map of the market square in the center of Grzymałów (Гримайлів, Hrymailiv, Grzymalow, רימאלאוו), from 1875. The market shops are both numbered (two systems) and labeled with the names of the owners. Unusually, these market properties are in many cases labeled with women's names. This version is oriented with north at the top of the browser window; to ease reading of the hand-written annotations, the map is also linked here in alternate orientations: east up; west up; south up. This historic paper map is preserved by the State Archives of Ternopil Oblast (Ukraine).