Half of a black & white cadastral map of the town of Hlibów (Глібів, Hlibiv), from a second survey and lithograph in 1860. This copy was printed for field use, likely in a third survey for a later edition. Parcel numbers are hand-written in both red and violet, along with extensive building and boundary changes since the 1860 edition. The map section assembled here includes the entire eastern half, with all buildings in the cadastral area. Shown on the map are an irregular town center with a small church, two Catholic cemeteries, a large manor with gardens and service buildings, and a mill adjacent to a reservoir supplied by two creeks which meander through a large marsh; a third creek flows out of the western farmlands. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).