A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Gorlice (Gorlitza, Gorlits, Gorlitse), from 1850. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered. The town is small but well developed, with a solid market square including many masonry buildings, a large Christian church, an unlabeled large synagogue at parcel 263, and a developing suburban area across the river from the town center. A large Christian cemetery appears to the west of the town center; no Jewish cemetery appears on this map, as the community established its site just outside the cadastral area, northwest of town in the direction of nearby Stróżówka. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.