A complete intermediate-sketch cadastral map of the town of Drohobycz (Дрогóбич, Drohobych, דראָהאָביטש), from 1853. This working state map was drawn very accurately near the town center; property lines at distant farms were only shown approximately, but key landscape features including original roads still align well with the modern town geography. The map includes a market square, extensive Jewish community lands and a cemetery, churches and manor houses, convent lands and a Christian cemetery, and several allées and waterways. Most of the numbers on the map were survey markings, but houses and land parcels are numbered, and most of the area outside of the urban core shows landowner names. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).