A full-color feldskizzen of the residential center of Dora (Дора), from 1847. This map appears to be at least a second-stage surveyor's map, as the village layout is already sectioned into sheets, and the scale, while rough, is accurate enough to loosely fit sheets together. The village is dominated by the Prut (Pruth) River and its tributaries, with tangled roads crossing fields, forests, and marshes, and connecting several small settlements. Although there is no town center, a church and monastery and a separate Catholic cemetery are visible. Property owners' names are written in many places on the map. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).