A partial full-color cadastral field sketch of the center of Delatyn (Делятин, Deliatyn, Delyatyn, Delatin), from the original survey of 1847. The landscape was sketched at two imperfect scales: normal scale for land outside the town center, and double scale for the town center between two branches of the Prut river; in this digital composite, both parts were adjusted and merged, preserving all detail and data. Town features shown on the map include an irregular market square, two churches, and a Catholic cemetery. Building and parcel numbers plus Polish, Jewish, and Ukrainian property owner names are written on many parcels, and two separate lists of owners' names are attached near dense concentrations of properties. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).