A full-color cadastral map of the residential center of Czortków (Чортків, Chortkiv, Czortkow), surveyed in 1859 and lithographed in 1861. Eight map sheets are shown in this view, covering the town and farms on both sides of the Seret River. Details included in the map are a well-developed market square, the defensive walls of a castle ruin, a manor house and grounds, a large church, the Great Synagogue (at #311), two Christian cemeteries, and a large Jewish cemetery. The adjacent village of Stary Czortków (later incorporated into the town of Czortków) appears on a separate cadastral map. Gesher Galicia has all sheets of the surrounding cadastral area in its project inventory. This historic paper map is preserved by the State Archives of Ternopil Oblast (Ukraine).