A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the village of Chodakówka, from 1849. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered; redline manuscript revisions show changes from the 1853 edition intended for a later update. The village is tiny, but growing; less than 50 numbered houses (all wooden) dot the farmlands on the sides of a creek, but the revisions show land splits and further build-up after the print date. Chodakówka is a few kilometers from Kańczuga, and is part of the Kańczuga Nearby Villages Project. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.