A full-color cadastral map of Brzozów (Bereziv, Brezhov, Brzozow, ברעזשוב), surveyed in 1851 and lithographed in 1854. This is a final-stage cadastral map including building and land parcel numbers. Seven of ten original map sheets are preserved in the archives, covering nearly the entire town center, which features a tidy market square with mostly wooden buildings. Historical property records locate the Jewish community just north and east of the square, with a masonry synagogue and other buildings. The Bishops of Przemyśl had their seat in Brzozów for nearly 500 years; other map features include a large Transfiguration church, three Christian cemeteries, a manor complex, and a brewery. This historic paper map is preserved by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.