A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the centuries-old town of Brzostek (Brzhostik), surveyed and mapped in 1850. This is a final-state cadastral map including land and building parcel numbers but no house numbers. Redline revisions from an unknown later date show extensive rebuilding of the irregular town square. Water is important here, from the Wisłoka River west of the center, to the millstream on which numerous buildings were erected, to the elongated marsh south of the center. Shown and annotated are a large church and a Christian cemetery; parcels where the Jewish cemetery and a large synagogue would be established are indicated by redline revisions. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.